Page 1 of 1

Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 09:39
by FUKKET
Portishead appreciation



Image



jammed these guys the other day for the first time in years! Forgot how much I digs.

:xx:

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 09:50
by Abzu
It's impossible to not fall in love with Beth every time I listen.

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 10:01
by droidspawn
Everything they do is gold. All of it, seriously. Probably my favorite non metal/rock band, them or the smiths. Dummy is one of the best albums ever.

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 10:05
by Abzu
That live album should be listed somewhere as one of the greatest recordings of music in all of history.

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 10:06
by droidspawn
correct

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 11:36
by FUKKET
yinz all in the know.

:idea:

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 11:36
by FUKKET
[quote name="Abzu"]It's impossible to not fall in love with Beth every time I listen.[/quote]



Anyone got her solo albums post their break-up?

I never got around to checking them out.

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 14:53
by Boss Primigenius
Portishead :xx:



[youtube]WrjidhAbkKk[/youtube]

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 16:04
by Hugo.
[quote name="Abzu"]That live album should be listed somewhere as one of the greatest recordings of music in all of history.[/quote]



Yes!



[youtube]z8vOhl7SEAY[/youtube]



I would love to hear some of their last album done like that.

Re: Portishead appreciation

Posted: 14 Mar 2012, 16:38
by agony bagony
i appreciate it the portishead