Page 1 of 1

Hey Hugo

Posted: 16 Mar 2012, 04:59
by Devy
I just remembered that this EP exists. It's mostly covers or reworkings of old songs, but there's also this:



[youtube]pdaeMtHQohQ[/youtube]



And it's :xx:

Re: Hey Hugo

Posted: 16 Mar 2012, 05:00
by baron von blondle
I'm not actually Hugo but I just sneaked in here to watch :hard-on bearer:

Re: Hey Hugo

Posted: 16 Mar 2012, 05:02
by Devy
Start liking Gorod then you goat faced bastard!

Re: Hey Hugo

Posted: 16 Mar 2012, 05:05
by baron von blondle
I can't understand what that young man is singing especially with the machine gun being fired in the background!!!

Re: Hey Hugo

Posted: 16 Mar 2012, 07:15
by Hugo.
Shit man, they have just the sickest trade-offs on guitar :xx:



Ive given it the dustyevskian 9 listens and I think the new one is their best :santa:

Re: Hey Hugo

Posted: 16 Mar 2012, 07:20
by Hugo.
Also, props to guys for pretty much living in the recording studio since 2005 :clap: