Page 1 of 1

lamb of god in this period

Posted: 23 Mar 2012, 05:12
by rhino
[youtube]iFm9v0wvEnw[/youtube]

[youtube]eWVrdFrpXHE[/youtube]





:bang:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 23 Mar 2012, 05:57
by Holocaust
I really REALLY dug this album when it was released. Nothing sounds quite like it, except for the pale re-releases of everything they've done afterwards :oldryan:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 23 Mar 2012, 09:25
by Haunty
I enjoy the log quite a bit from time to time. Their set at ozzfest was the single largest and most destructive pit I've ever seen by about half, and I've seen some fuckin' doozies.

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 23 Mar 2012, 09:33
by shadowalk
I saw them live last month. Being in a wall of death is one of the most wonderful things ever. :idea:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 00:54
by droidspawn
log minus sacrament :xx:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 01:50
by SCUNT
I'd like this band had they not ripped off Testament so much

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 02:32
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I am not into this band. I remember a lot of wanklets I know they listen to them :huh: :huh:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 06:06
by deckard
as the palaces burn is fucking awesome

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 15:37
by Hallucinating dead
I use to listen to this band when i was 13 or 14, got board with it very soon. Commercial/trendy music dosent stay for long

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 16:01
by rhino
:board:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 16:10
by Hallucinating dead
aint i'm amazing on typos ?

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 16:14
by rhino
just out of curiosity, what makes lamb of god commercial and trendy to you?



besides their core fan base or how many records they sold, just based on the music alone

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 16:20
by Hallucinating dead
Yes fan-base thats what makes a band overratted, trendy or whatever.

You know the core scene, band are trying to tag themselves "metal" even if they dont play the goddamn metal. :lol:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 16:25
by rhino
how do they not play metal :huh:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 16:46
by Hallucinating dead
because the dont sound metal :lol: lifeless technical wannabe music.

I came to this world in a very wrong era :homework:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 16:48
by rhino
its still metal even if you dont like it :santa:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 17:01
by Hallucinating dead
okay :santa:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 17:49
by deckard
if its not metal then what is it?

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 18:04
by Hallucinating dead
:frown:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 22:05
by deckard
:necro:

Re: lamb of god in this period

Posted: 24 Mar 2012, 22:55
by SCUNT
goddamn injuns