Page 1 of 1

Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 04:57
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
someone is into some Orgy?



[youtube]NczLNctogZk[/youtube]



[youtube]w1NrysIvjIM[/youtube]

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 05:09
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]gN4As8TkUhE[/youtube]

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 05:15
by zim
I like Orgy. I could have seen them recently but missed it.



[youtube]FIeZo9RD53Q[/youtube]

[youtube]5c4QhGwLvlA[/youtube]

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 05:24
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Jay Gordon has a nice voice.

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 06:21
by FUKKET
i like the act, not the band

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 08:35
by Abzu
I like it the Orgy and khave Candyass.

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 08:46
by droidspawn
[quote name="Abzu"]I like it the Orgy and khave Candyass.[/quote]





and a few tracks off the second are alright too.

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 12:13
by Abzu
My ex wife played this album a lot when we first got together so I associate it a lot with the light my stereo gave off in my bedroom at night and breaking mattress springs. :brushteeth:











...those fuckers hurt when they start coming through the fabric and poking your bum.

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 12:28
by zim
[quote name="Abzu"]...those fuckers hurt when they start coming through the fabric and poking your bum.[/quote]



shit yeah they do :oldryan:

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 13:31
by shadowalk
[quote name="Abzu"]I like it the Orgy and khave Candyass.[/quote]

Re: Orgy

Posted: 25 Mar 2012, 17:53
by rhino
i like that blue monday song :santa: