Page 1 of 1

the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 19:31
by agony bagony
vote

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 20:00
by agony bagony
that song is about a city in california but also about other things. and it is not on an album called california. your comment is therefore invalid

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 20:19
by Devy
Ars Moriendi gets the nod from my face.

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 20:21
by Boss Primigenius
[quote name="Devy"]Ars Moriendi gets the nod from my face.[/quote]

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 20:27
by Boss Primigenius
Now I want to listen to this record in the car when I go home in an hour, but I don't have it on my phone :shakefist:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 20:32
by Devy
I put it on as soon as I was done voting. I expect that'll happen with everyone else too :redneck:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 21:21
by droidspawn
Golem II but robots a close second.





[quote name="Devy"]I put it on as soon as I was done voting. I expect that'll happen with everyone else too :redneck:[/quote]



I can't as I just got to work :frown:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 21:40
by agony bagony
golem II? really?

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 21:57
by droidspawn
:fonz:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 22:55
by jawn galliano
This one is tough :homework: I think I'd go with none of them knew they were robots. Which also deserves a spot in the ass-shakin' thread :idea:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 26 Mar 2012, 23:57
by Devy
Votes without posts :frown:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 01:18
by agony bagony
one day you'll be sitting at the big kids' table with the rest of us

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 01:24
by jawn galliano
also, golem really is a bizarre choice. that one and retrovertigo are the only tracks on the album that i can immediately say 'no, this is definitely not my favorite song on this album'.

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 01:27
by agony bagony
*yourselves

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 01:28
by agony bagony
[quote name="Derek Waters?"]also, golem really is a bizarre choice. that one and retrovertigo are the only tracks on the album that i can immediately say 'no, this is definitely not my favorite song on this album'.[/quote]



retrovertigo i could see maybe. (but it's a big maybe.) golem and the holy filament are the "eh" ones for me

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 02:30
by droidspawn
GOLEM II IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 02:48
by agony bagony
[quote name="Friendroid"]
[quote name="ham slice"]*yourselves[/quote]



*yourself



Singular.

To the point of actually speaking on behalf of the rest of the users.[/quote]



i'm not the only one sitting at my table but you are the only one at yours

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 02:56
by zim
i'm going to go with :oldryan: and :shake:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 02:58
by agony bagony
what'd you vote zim

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 02:59
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Beer [Bot]":3odguk5v]GOLEM II IS MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME[/quote]



:shock:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:01
by droidspawn
dusty and stormy need to lay off a okahoma slamma, I likes what I likes yo

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:01
by agony bagony
i'm just surprised i aint say nothin

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:11
by droidspawn
it was one of the first bungle songs i heard so it holds a special place in mein <3 :gay:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:13
by agony bagony
:santa:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:16
by agony bagony
ok now this is just silliness

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:19
by agony bagony
well i think we can all agree that the holy filament is not the best song on california

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:21
by agony bagony
it's the only one i regularly skip :idea:



vanity fair on the other hand is neat stuffs

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:33
by jawn galliano
golem is hardly booty-shakin' music, at least compared to none of them knew they were robots. :judge:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:35
by Devy
If you can't shake your booty to Ars Moriendi then you'd better have a fucking doctor's note :evil:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:36
by zim
[quote name="ham slice"]what'd you vote zim[/quote]



I don't know what this thread is about :krinor:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:38
by agony bagony
:redneck:

Re: the best song on the best album called california

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 03:49
by droidspawn
fucking a ray