Page 1 of 1

DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 12:08
by zim
[youtube]2sDc233bOKM[/youtube]



i could watch this over and over...

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 16:18
by rhino
anneke :tvrky:

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 19:18
by zim
[quote name="rhino"]anneke :tvrky:[/quote]



i get chills during her part :shock:

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 21:18
by Devy
I've been trying to track down this whole show for a while now, the few clips I've seen have been amazing.

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 27 Mar 2012, 22:11
by droidspawn
[quote name="rhino"]anneke :jizz:[/quote]

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 28 Mar 2012, 06:39
by Mesarthim
[quote name="Beer [Bot]":1l6i0t3j]
[quote name="rhino"]anneke :jizz:[/quote][/quote]

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 28 Mar 2012, 23:53
by SCUNT
what band is this

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 29 Mar 2012, 01:13
by droidspawn
devin townsend project

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 29 Mar 2012, 02:26
by SCUNT
I didn't recognize him without the skullet :redneck:

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 29 Mar 2012, 02:36
by zim
he looks kind of like voldemort :xx:

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 29 Mar 2012, 23:14
by Mesarthim
[quote name="SCUNT"]I didn't recognize him without the skullet :redneck:[/quote]





Jeez have you been living under Iraq?

Re: DTP-Tuska 2011: 'By Your Command'

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 03:06
by Holocaust
*goes on DTP and SYL listening spree*