Page 1 of 1

At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 09:27
by Haunty
...this is still one of my favorite metal albums of all time. I bought this, Black Seeds of Vengeance, Altars of Madness, and In Their Darkened Shrines within about a week of each other back in high school, and all of these albums mean a great deal to me. I know Lummo's still gonna be like :fuckoff: though.







Neat classical guitar interlude:

[youtube]TqGa84KPlYo[/youtube]





:gay:

[youtube]gAb4G25nVmQ[/youtube]

+ uniquely cool Gus G. guest solo.

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 10:51
by methodrone
[youtube]d_1jb2u1Edo[/youtube]



the first real bm album i bought, one of my favourite as well. The new stuff i find a bit disco-i and soulless



The pagan prosperity is great as well.





[youtube]nG2KVIwAkDc[/youtube]

I mean thats straight up disco metal.



Also in Galders interviews he has always come across as a little brainless.

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 13:57
by shadowalk
There is something wrong with liking Old Man's Child? :huh:

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 30 Mar 2012, 21:11
by Mesarthim
Old mans child were good I havent to them in years though

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 00:24
by Devy
[youtube]fBhqy8g1-qI[/youtube]



:grimgreenie::::::::::::::::

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 01:16
by Haunty
[quote name="Devy"][youtube]fBhqy8g1-qI[/youtube]



:grimgreenie::::::::::::::::[/quote]



I actually thought about using :grimgreenie: for the first post. Now I feel silly. Also the clean vocals in this song :grimgreenie:

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 01:18
by Devy
:grimgreenie: is only acceptable for things like this though, it has absolutely no business existing :redneck:

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 01:19
by Haunty
Oh indubitably.

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 01:28
by Boss Primigenius
[quote name="Devy"]:grimgreenie: [/quote]



:homework: :waa:

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 01:35
by Devy
[quote name="Devy"]:grimgreenie: is only acceptable for things like this though, it has absolutely no business existing :redneck:[/quote]

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 02:18
by Abzu
[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]Old mans child were good I havent to them in years though[/quote]

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 02:30
by jawn galliano
i ain't listened to OMC since high school days

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 05:48
by rhino
i used to jam this band a bit, still probably good stuff :santa:

Re: At the risk of being laughed at...

Posted: 31 Mar 2012, 09:44
by Haunty
[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name="The Art Of Sard"]Old mans child were good I havent to them in years though[/quote][/quote]





:haventtothem: