Page 1 of 1

The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 14:47
by Paste Human
[youtube]NTyuFUO4DnE[/youtube]



[youtube]nhABFw47ul0[/youtube]



And so on.



:vomit:

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 15:23
by Holocaust
You expected a masterpiece from a convict with a First Act guitar?

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 15:26
by Paste Human
A lot of the first one was old material, and maybe he was still grasping for a theme on the second one. But if this is where he plans to go with his act, I just can't follow it.



And chanting over tremolo riffs? That's Summoning's routine :shake:

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 15:30
by Holocaust
I think he's just bored :brushteeth:

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 16:19
by methodrone
summoning blows

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 16:27
by Paste Human
Summoning? Almost always great but usually not excellent. Very good more often than not.



Burzum? Always excellent early on but basically pointless since 1996. At this point his music is downright annoying.

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 18:40
by agony bagony
[quote name="Paste Human"]Burzum blows[/quote]

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 01 Apr 2012, 21:29
by Abzu
I haven't heard the entire album yet but I enjoyed those clips.

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 02 Apr 2012, 04:14
by vO)))id
first impression is better than of the previous 2 :santa:

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 02 Apr 2012, 06:02
by rhino
its ok, the first half anyway. belus is still my fav

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 02 Apr 2012, 14:01
by vO)))id
i can't really get into belus, haven't really given fallen a chance, but I just continue to prefer and listen to his old stuff.

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 07:36
by FUKKET
old man is old



Image

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 08:17
by zambon
i prefer an old varg still kicking ass than a too extreme homossexual couple making "new"* music for people who are superior for being outside of the box :alien:



new music: already have done 15 years ago and much better :chetty:

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 16:40
by Paste Human
[quote name="FUKKET"]old man is old



Image[/quote]



This one dude I work with looks exactly like post-prison Varg, but I'm always hesitant to share this with him. I figure it would be really awkward if he bothered to read up on the man he reminds me of.



The same situation applies to another co-worker who looks exactly like Murderface from Metalocalypse. The similarities are so striking that I've put serious thought into how I could create a situation in which taking his picture wouldn't seem strange.

Re: The new Burzum album blows

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 19:19
by Santyago
[quote name="FUKKET"]old man is old



Image[/quote]



He is only 39.