now this is what you call a rock n roll show
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
now this is what you call a rock n roll show
[youtube]oKw4HWNFN2Y[/youtube]

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: now this is what you call a rock n roll show
where you ever a gnr fan jorsh?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: now this is what you call a rock n roll show
not really no. them and kiss I can say I've never liked. Axl even back when I first heard them annoyed the shit out of me. I can't stand his voice either.