now this is what you call a rock n roll show

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

now this is what you call a rock n roll show

Post by rhino »

[youtube]oKw4HWNFN2Y[/youtube]





:thingy:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: now this is what you call a rock n roll show

Post by droidspawn »

:oldryan:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: now this is what you call a rock n roll show

Post by rhino »

where you ever a gnr fan jorsh?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: now this is what you call a rock n roll show

Post by droidspawn »

not really no. them and kiss I can say I've never liked. Axl even back when I first heard them annoyed the shit out of me. I can't stand his voice either.
Post Reply