Page 1 of 1

Recommend me singers

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 02:35
by Holocaust
I dig me some Adele and Norah Jones, but they've gotten boring lately. Any other female singers I should know about?

Re: Recommend me singers

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 13:52
by Haunty
nope

Re: Recommend me singers

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 14:33
by FUKKET
j davis

Re: Recommend me singers

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 17:16
by Hugo.
Janelle monae comes to mind. Check out c0ld war by her.

Re: Recommend me singers

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 17:29
by agony bagony
omara portuondo and lyndsy rae patterson

Re: Recommend me singers

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 18:17
by Boss Primigenius
Miriam Makeba!

Re: Recommend me singers

Posted: 05 Apr 2012, 22:52
by Teresa
I second Janelle Monae. She's pretty flawless. Also, Lana Del Ray is a thing right now. I think they're trying to make her a hot, american version of Adele, so maybe you'll like her.

Re: Recommend me singers

Posted: 06 Apr 2012, 03:35
by Hugo.
Dont forget Kelis!

Re: Recommend me singers

Posted: 06 Apr 2012, 03:42
by Devy
Kaki King is pretty fucking :xx: She doesn't sing on her first two albums, but they're still required listening.