[youtube]jB4FIsvv6-E[/youtube]
opinion change on this cd at all?
new coc vid (hey jorsh)
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)
yeah I'm diggin on it a fair bit lately. much more than the first handful of spins.
Fuck those are some homely looking bastards
you?
Fuck those are some homely looking bastards
you?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)
i really havent been giving it many listens because i'm devoting my tunage to other stuff, but i really need to start giving it more time and i think it will be one of those cds that grow over time. thinking about even picking it up this weekend
did you buy it?
did you buy it?
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)
no I didn't. when I have some blings I will.
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)
i ended up buying today, its definitly a grower 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)
lyrics in the booklet?
new booklet smell scale 1-10?

new booklet smell scale 1-10?
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)
i got the bonus edition with the two extra tracks, its a digipack with the lyrics on the cardboard along with a pic of them in a room jamming out, the booket has an interview in it and a track by track rundown by them. the smell isnt mega strong but its nice wiff so i give it a 7 on that scale 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)
shit a 7, def gonna snag that fucker now. seriously though.