new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Post by rhino »

[youtube]jB4FIsvv6-E[/youtube]



opinion change on this cd at all?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Post by droidspawn »

yeah I'm diggin on it a fair bit lately. much more than the first handful of spins.



Fuck those are some homely looking bastards :redneck:



you?
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Post by rhino »

i really havent been giving it many listens because i'm devoting my tunage to other stuff, but i really need to start giving it more time and i think it will be one of those cds that grow over time. thinking about even picking it up this weekend



did you buy it?
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Post by droidspawn »

no I didn't. when I have some blings I will.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Post by rhino »

i ended up buying today, its definitly a grower :idea:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Post by droidspawn »

lyrics in the booklet?



new booklet smell scale 1-10?



:gay:
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Post by rhino »

i got the bonus edition with the two extra tracks, its a digipack with the lyrics on the cardboard along with a pic of them in a room jamming out, the booket has an interview in it and a track by track rundown by them. the smell isnt mega strong but its nice wiff so i give it a 7 on that scale :redneck:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: new coc vid (hey jorsh)

Post by droidspawn »

shit a 7, def gonna snag that fucker now. seriously though.
Post Reply