Page 1 of 1
best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 19:35
by agony bagony
ein vote

Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 20:00
by rhino
[youtube]xuJ0sP57ywU[/youtube]
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 20:50
by Boss Primigenius
I can't actually decide but I voted 4th of July.
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 21:24
by Ninny
the day i tried to live
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 21:29
by zambon
head down
speaking of this album i just got last month the LP version (first press)
you have no idea the difference on the sound

Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 21:31
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]I can't actually decide but I voted 4th of July.[/quote]
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 21:37
by droidspawn
limo wreck
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 21:41
by agony bagony
[quote name="DURKSIPE"]head down
speaking of this album i just got last month the LP version (first press)
you have no idea the difference on the sound

[/quote]
elaboration time!
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 22:09
by Abzu
I couldn't decide between Fell On Black Days and 4th of July. I voted Fell On Black Days.
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 07 Apr 2012, 22:24
by vega
4th of july

Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 09 Apr 2012, 19:15
by agony bagony
i am voting the day i tried to live for now. but that may change
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 01:34
by droidspawn
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 10 Apr 2012, 05:33
by FUKKET
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]I can't actually decide [/quote]
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 28 May 2012, 04:29
by agony bagony
currently mailman is bringing lots of delicious win to the table
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 28 May 2012, 04:32
by rhino
i listened to this cd ein yesterday
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 28 May 2012, 05:26
by FUKKET
[quote name="rhino"]i listened to this cd ein yesterday[/quote]
me too, in my bag about to be jammed for the commute home, after S.O.D!

Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 28 May 2012, 10:02
by shadowalk
[quote name="Abzu"]I couldn't decide between Fell On Black Days and 4th of July. I voted Fell On Black Days.[/quote]
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 29 May 2012, 05:31
by FUKKET
quite possibly my fav album of all time.
Not 1 song I skip or don't like.
Re: best song on it the superunknown
Posted: 29 May 2012, 11:18
by Sarcofago
black hole sun