Page 1 of 1
I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...
Posted: 12 Apr 2012, 12:16
by Haunty
...there was a major lightning strike within about a mile of me.
[youtube]XT8OZ-MA00w[/youtube]

Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...
Posted: 12 Apr 2012, 13:26
by Paste Human
Very cool

I think I'll listen to this band while finally getting my taxes done tonight.
One night several years ago I was driving along the edge of a massive lightning storm with a few people for about 50 miles. We happened to be listening to Immolation, and holy shit did Bob Vigna's solos seem that much more awesome with giant webs of lightning off in the pitch black distance.
Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...
Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:31
by Haunty
I love listening to music in lightning storms. I make a point of always having fitting music in the car during the spring, just in case.
Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...
Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:32
by zim
this is the song meshuggah ripped and played at 800% slower
Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...
Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:34
by Haunty
Are you talking about that song Bleed?
Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...
Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:36
by zim
yes
Re: I was listening to this in the car, and at 0:43...
Posted: 14 Apr 2012, 17:40
by Haunty
that wasn't slower though. it was 800% more repetitive, yes.