Page 1 of 1

Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 11:47
by zim
this showed up in my recommended videos and i am enjoying it :xx: :bang:



[youtube]T9TvcAMENJE[/youtube]

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:23
by zim
i liked it - never heard anything else from them



shame he died though

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:46
by Mesarthim
I like them to. they were progressing as a band rather nicely, tis a shame.

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 12:48
by Mesarthim
[quote name="moist mastectomy mastication"]this was almost ok at best. those lyrics :oldryan:



also, the main vocalist/guitarist looks like he wants to be varg[/quote]



apparently you're not the only one.



from the youtube comments:



To those who respect my son and his family, thank you. I have no interest to find out who this other man ,Varg is, The only similarity seems, is he has a beard. Please stop the comparisons. None of us are like another. We all are unique. My son, was an exception though in my opinion. David was a genius, multi talented and was a quality man. David was loved by many and will be missed forever. Our lives are now forever changed, we are trying to adjust to life with out David. That is very hard,,,



EstherJussila 2 weeks ago

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 13:11
by Mesarthim
well considering they started as a black metal band I wouldn't be shocked.

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 16:11
by rhino
[youtube]cbWJmBMMp3Q[/youtube]

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 16:52
by NothingButFear
The Green Album :xx:

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 19:52
by jawn galliano
i don't care for this song or this band

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 13 Apr 2012, 22:44
by Mesarthim
color me shocked.

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2012, 07:10
by SCUNT
I enjoy this

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2012, 09:41
by jawn galliano
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]cbWJmBMMp3Q[/youtube][/quote]



hey that's at ralph's! i know way too many people in that crowd :homework:

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2012, 10:11
by jawn galliano
no it's a little dive just across town. they have shows there pretty often, and woods of ypres were regulars. which is baffling 'cuz apparently they're from canada :alien:

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2012, 10:16
by Mesarthim
you're not that far from canada...

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2012, 10:30
by zim
i've been jamming and singing this song all day :grim:

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2012, 10:40
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Too Many Mormons"]you're not that far from canada...[/quote]



according to google it's just shy of a thousand miles from their city to here. which is a pretty long haul for playing shows that draw like 50-100 people :alien:

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2012, 11:11
by jawn galliano
paying several hundred dollars to do so would be pretty :homework: though.



:homework:

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 16 Apr 2012, 11:22
by jawn galliano
they must've been able to get some bitchin' guarantees. or they just toured a lot and here just happened to be on the way :bulb:

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 17 Apr 2012, 02:21
by Mesarthim
Correct

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 17 Apr 2012, 03:59
by zim
i feel like that was one of the most unnecessary arguments evar

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 17 Apr 2012, 05:29
by jawn galliano
oh yeah?! well i wouldn't characterize it as an argument, you CLOD!

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 07:04
by Aaron
I enjoyed what I heard, so I decided to get one of their albums. Not regretting it.

Re: Woods Of Ypres - I Was Buried In Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 08:41
by zim
[quote name="Dudley"]oh yeah?! well i wouldn't characterize it as an argument, you CLOD![/quote]



Image