Page 1 of 1

Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 14 Apr 2012, 03:35
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I appreciates :tvrky:



[youtube]Bwn3eFJ9eR0[/youtube]





classic :tvrky:

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 14 Apr 2012, 03:53
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
no appreciatex????



skinno???



:chetty:

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 14 Apr 2012, 19:58
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]HRlx12uJqZM[/youtube]



OH YEAH

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 14 Apr 2012, 20:11
by rhino
i really dont care much for them :santa:

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 14 Apr 2012, 20:13
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
yeath their stuff is classic hard-rock blues, but Coverdale voice is very :xx:

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 14 Apr 2012, 23:45
by vega
[youtube]loM99T_XEyk[/youtube]



:santa:

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 14 Apr 2012, 23:53
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Tawney Kitaen :jizz:



___________



I was jamming the COVERDALE/PAGE album and I think is a very win of bluesy feeling:



[youtube]bPZ6cfNzXAI[/youtube]



:clap:

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 15 Apr 2012, 03:27
by Exorsexist
Such a 80's band. I really like coverdale's vocals.

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 15 Apr 2012, 03:34
by Lavabug
Not a fan but I dig a few tunes.

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 15 Apr 2012, 03:40
by Ninny
[quote name="Lavabug"]Not a fan but I dig a few tunes.[/quote]

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 15 Apr 2012, 03:50
by Lavabug
[quote name="vega"][youtube]loM99T_XEyk[/youtube]



:santa:[/quote]

Yeah I cry like a little bitch with this tune. :xx:

Re: Whitesnake appreciations

Posted: 15 Apr 2012, 04:04
by Exorsexist
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="vega"][youtube]loM99T_XEyk[/youtube]



:santa:[/quote]

Yeah I cry like a little bitch with this tune. :xx:[/quote]



I lol'd.