Page 1 of 1

DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 01:37
by droidspawn
InsideOut Music has set a September 24 tentative release date for "Epicloud", the next album from Canadian musician/producer Devin Townsend to be released under the DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT banner.



"Epicloud" is a "poppy, proggy" record which will feature a guest appearance by former THE GATHERING frontwoman and previous Devin collaborator Anneke Van Giersbergen.



Anneke, who recently recorded her vocals for "Epicloud" at Devin's studio in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, wrote in a Facebook posting, "Mister Devin Townsend is a genius. I cannot tell you how awesomely fantastic his album will be. Epic! Epic! Epic! And he made me do 20 hours of the loudest and most gorgeous vocals I've ever done."





:thingy:

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 02:36
by Verbal
meh

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 02:36
by Hugo.
MAybe he'll slow the fuck down after this.

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 02:38
by droidspawn
:huh:

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 02:47
by Hugo.
How can you not know what I mean? Isnt that like the third album in 2 years?

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 02:51
by droidspawn
I do but why should he slow down if he's still into it and pumping out quality material with it the consistently?

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 03:00
by jawn galliano
i liked two of the SYL albums



out of the material i've heard from the 20 other albums he's done, well, i think you all know where i'm headed with this one

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 03:05
by Holocaust
That chick is :xx:

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 07:03
by Aaron
I don't need to tell you how much I'm looking forward to this album. Anneke and Devin working together once again; oh yeah, I'm fucking getting this album.

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 07:36
by FUKKET
[quote name="Aaron"]I don't need to tell you how much I'm looking forward to this album. Anneke and Devin working together once again; oh yeah, I'm fucking getting this album.[/quote]





:xx: :xx: :xx:

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 10:16
by Mesarthim
I thought addicted was a brilliant album. looking forward to this one.

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 11:50
by methodrone
.

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 12:53
by zim
good lord



i haven't finished a single song :homework:



free guitar on the curb btw

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 22:21
by jawn galliano
[quote name="methodrone"]http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Senmuth/90703



talking about releasing to many albums.[/quote]



holy shit. :shock:

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 18 Apr 2012, 22:25
by droidspawn
[quote name="methodrone"]http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Senmuth/90703



talking about releasing to many albums.[/quote]





hahahaha

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 19 Apr 2012, 07:45
by FUKKET
[quote name="Dudley"]
[quote name="methodrone"]http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Senmuth/90703



talking about releasing to many albums.[/quote]



holy shit. :shock:[/quote]



hahaha



and I thought Buckethead was bad with too many albums

Re: DEVIN TOWNSEND PROJECT's 'Epicloud' Due In September

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 02:51
by deckard
dont get your hopes up, this will be another meh as fuck album