Page 1 of 1

Screaming Trees

Posted: 19 Apr 2012, 07:08
by neckred
one of the most underrated bands to come out of the 80's!



playing psychedelic rock long after it was no longer the in thing to do



:thingy: :thingy:

Re: Screaming Trees

Posted: 19 Apr 2012, 14:10
by Boss Primigenius
Screaming Trees :xx:::::::::::::::::::



[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]



Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should :redneck:

Re: Screaming Trees

Posted: 19 Apr 2012, 14:54
by neckred
correct, not their best song, or album for that matter, but still solid, and that video is super rad, but it makes me chuckle when it focuses on the vocalist



[youtube]IlvwqL10J6Y[/youtube] :xx::::::::::

Re: Screaming Trees

Posted: 19 Apr 2012, 16:30
by Paste Human
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]Screaming Trees :xx:::::::::::::::::::



[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]



Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should :redneck:[/quote]



I remember hearing this song on the radio as a kid :redneck: Good to know who they are though, because aside from humming the basic tune to someone I wouldn't have known where to begin figuring that one out.

Re: Screaming Trees

Posted: 19 Apr 2012, 17:18
by Abzu
[quote name="Boss Primigenius"]Screaming Trees :xx:::::::::::::::::::



[youtube]PE5f561Y1x4[/youtube]



Not their best song but I like certain parts of the video a little more than I probably should :redneck:[/quote]

:shock: <3



This is my favorite ST song :redneck: