Page 1 of 1

Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 19 Apr 2012, 19:14
by shadowalk
I have always fucking :frown::::::::::::: at fact that this album is so underrated that it's not even funny. It's their most savagely aggressive album and there are riffs and chord progressions just flying all over the place. It's hell lot of fun!



[youtube]AUdFMV7yqYA[/youtube]

[youtube]Vl15L8L4ZQw[/youtube]



and the fucking :xx::::::::::

[youtube]gHRPtzGWMNA[/youtube]

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 19 Apr 2012, 23:37
by vega
:xx:

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 20 Apr 2012, 00:28
by Verbal
beneath the remains is obviously better though

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 20 Apr 2012, 02:53
by Devy
Inquisition Symphony will always be :xx:

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 20 Apr 2012, 06:30
by SCUNT
SKATE



TO THE VOID

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 20 Apr 2012, 12:11
by shadowalk
[quote name="SCUNT"]SKATE



TO THE VOID[/quote]

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 20 Apr 2012, 16:03
by Paste Human
I still have to get into early Sepultura. From what I've heard of it so far I'm guessing I'll enjoy it a lot more than Beneath and Arise, which are ok every now and then but never really suited my tastes.

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 20 Apr 2012, 22:47
by Ninny
[quote name="Verbal"]beneath the remains is obviously better though[/quote]

Who..... has won :xx:

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 21 Apr 2012, 00:06
by Devy
PAIN THROUGH THE ARSES, MASS HIPPY NOSES!

Re: Sepultura - Schizophrenia

Posted: 21 Apr 2012, 09:11
by shadowalk
INA SERRRHHHHF