Page 1 of 1

Foo Fighters

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 05:19
by neckred
I like :fuckoff:



[youtube]ZtsgN6Ms6xo[/youtube] :xx:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 05:22
by deckard
foo fighters fucking rule

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 06:08
by droidspawn
Aod's favorite band

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 06:25
by Lavabug
[quote name="toozey"]foo fighters fucking rule[/quote]

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 06:55
by rhino
[youtube]7wmoAm0b3QY[/youtube]

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 08:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I like me some this

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 01:35
by Verbal
that wasnt entirely shit and was also one of the first music videos posted here in AGES that i actually listened to

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 06:50
by neckred
you know a thing or two about being entirely shit, right?

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 06:53
by Redd
my dad wanted me to go see the Foo Fighters with him back during the winter but I had to let him down and tell him I didn't like them much :redneck:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 08:06
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
They put on a pretty good show :santa:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 09:34
by neckred
I'd like to see!



but yes, been really digging this band lately



I like how they can be like the Beatles or the Byrds, but then kick out the heaviness, super heaviness in fact



so many people I've talked to don't realize just how heavy they get

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 19:09
by Redd
Grohl looks like a horse

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 19:16
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
foo mehers

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 19:17
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="jorsh"]Aod's favorite band[/quote]





aahahah yeah exactly :redneck:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 19:21
by vega
[youtube]h_L4Rixya64[/youtube]



:grimxx:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 20:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
meh

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 22:16
by droidspawn
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]
[quote name="jorsh"]Aod's favorite band[/quote]





aahahah yeah exactly :redneck:[/quote]



:!:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 22:25
by Ninny
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]foo mehers[/quote]

:rshot:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 19:51
by neckred
foos ftw

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 21:42
by droidspawn
[quote name="Mafia Penguin"]Grohl looks like a horse[/quote]



how did i miss this :lol:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 02:41
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="neckred"]Mark's sig ftw[/quote]



:jizz:

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 04:21
by droidspawn
so you like cartoon football players then AOD?

Re: Foo Fighters

Posted: 01 May 2012, 10:27
by neckred
sexy Rexy likes to go deep