Page 1 of 1

have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 05:23
by neckred
evolved past the point of stuff needing to be within certain genre boundaries for us to allow ourselves to enjoy something musical?



I hope so :idea:



also, :redneck:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 05:25
by deckard
:llama:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 05:26
by neckred
:alone: :alien:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 05:59
by jawn galliano
genres aren't necessarily important, when it comes right down to it, ~90% of everything sucks. that said, when considering the 10% of worthwhile material in a given genre, there are some that i definitely enjoy more than others. but i listen to a reasonably broad mix of stuffs, for what that's worth

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 06:50
by jawn galliano
[quote name="Skinoperable"]what stormicus said. folk who claim to listen to "everything" :necro:[/quote]



WELL I LOVE MUSIC I LISTEN TO EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR RAP AN COUNTRY LOL

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 07:02
by jawn galliano
five seconds of agoraphobic nosebleed is enough to set most folk of that variety straight :ba:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 08:27
by neckred
the best to do is just like what you like, regardless what it is, no need for guilty pleasures :idea:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 08:28
by neckred
also, skinny is right about stormy being right, 90% of everything does suck



but there's so much stuff out there, 10% is still a shit load

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 09:00
by zim
now that you've said that



[youtube]QGJuMBdaqIw[/youtube]

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 10:24
by Abzu
[quote name="Skinoperable"]that doesn't exclude certain things from being incredibly gay, though[/quote]

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 10:24
by Abzu
Categorizing can be useful as a tool, but is useless as a limitation.

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 10:37
by zim
[quote name="Abzu"]Categorizing can be useful as a tool, but is useless as a limitation.[/quote]



this is the absolute truth

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 10:39
by Abzu
:xx:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 10:41
by jawn galliano
i lump it into the worthwhile category :idea:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 10:43
by Abzu
that is the best category

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 10:46
by Abzu
:idea:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 15:08
by Ninny
[quote name="Zorg"]now that you've said that



[youtube]QGJuMBdaqIw[/youtube][/quote]

I'd be guilty of something if I had time alone with Katy :idea:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 19:59
by deckard
she isnt a very good singer is she.

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 21:29
by Abzu
Not particularly, no.

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 21:36
by deckard
her tits are great though

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 21:42
by Abzu
Absolutely.

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 22:19
by jawn galliano
apparently she can shoot fireworks out of her t.its :alien:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 22:55
by Abzu
Now there's what she should be noted for.

Re: have we all....

Posted: 22 Apr 2012, 23:59
by vega
[quote name="Dudley"]apparently she can shoot fireworks out of her t.its :alien:[/quote]



i will give to her tits the maximum total fireworks :jizz:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 23 Apr 2012, 00:02
by deckard

Re: have we all....

Posted: 23 Apr 2012, 00:27
by jawn galliano
it just goes on forever and ever :shock:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 23 Apr 2012, 04:21
by neckred
I feel accomplished and lucky for not knowing what's going on in popular music right now

Re: have we all....

Posted: 23 Apr 2012, 04:32
by Abzu
[quote name="neckred"]I feel accomplished and lucky for not knowing what's going on in popular music right now[/quote]

I just disregard whether or not something is popular. I'm not going to avoid something I enjoy simply due to its popularity.

Re: have we all....

Posted: 23 Apr 2012, 08:26
by neckred
I mean I don't know about modern pop, because I do not listen to the radio or watch MTV



my cousin did show me this one song that's pretty popular that happens to be pretty good, bright lights or something like that, it's like psychedelic electric blues by this black dude guitar player hard-on bearer



it is true, how it is just as idiotic to dislike something because it has mass appeal, as it is to dislike something because it is unpopular

Re: have we all....

Posted: 23 Apr 2012, 09:27
by Abzu
:fonz:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 23 Apr 2012, 22:10
by Holocaust
Pop music is mostly a turd. Mostly.

Re: have we all....

Posted: 24 Apr 2012, 08:27
by neckred
yes! but I do like some 80's and 90's pop, stuff I won't turn off if it comes on VH1 classic or something, like that song How Bizarre :redneck:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 24 Apr 2012, 08:49
by Abzu
[quote name="neckred"]yes! but I do like some 80's and 90's pop, stuff I won't turn off if it comes on VH1 classic or something, like that song How Bizarre :redneck:[/quote]

:idea:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 24 Apr 2012, 22:58
by Ninny
Pop :xx:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 24 Apr 2012, 23:17
by SCUNT
I listen to a lot more stuff than people think I do. I think. :santa:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 01:34
by Verbal
i doubt that, man. i spend a lot of time wondering what you listen to and my musings have manifested as several intense wank sessions

Re: have we all....

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 01:36
by SCUNT
:oops:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 01:45
by Abzu
:jizz:

Re: have we all....

Posted: 25 Apr 2012, 07:23
by neckred
illud was almost funny there