Page 1 of 1

It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 05:09
by Devy
Boourns.



[youtube]NM153GmWE80[/youtube]

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 05:10
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:eyes:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 05:23
by Devy
On the plus side, this news has reminded me that I'm still missing a couple of their albums. Time to renew the hunt!

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 05:55
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I think I've got firebird, deluxe and hot wings if yinz needs them :santa:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 06:00
by Devy
Those are the ones I have. I've even got the physical cds of Firebird and Deluxe. The others are proving harder to find now that Rapidshare and Megaupload are gone. I might have to.....buy them.

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 06:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Yeah I got those 3 from a torrent awhile back :santa:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 06:12
by Devy
If I find the other three, I'll be sure to share them with your face :santa:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 06:32
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Did you check it the angrychair?

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 06:36
by Devy
They got my hopes up, but it just turned out to be a load of dead Mediafire links :shakefist:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 07:05
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Nick"]:eyes:[/quote]

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 07:21
by Mutilator
I hope this means Bill Steer goes on with Carcass :thingy:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 08:17
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[quote name="Mutilator"]I hope this means Bill Steer goes on with Carcass :thingy:[/quote]



Or gentlemans pistols are gonna get busy

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 22:23
by Devy
Yeah, there's no way Bill will reform Carcass. He wasn't even doing vocals during the recent reunion, his passion is clearly for blues these days. I'm more than happy with that.

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 22:47
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Devy you like gentlemans pistols?

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 23:56
by Devy
I can't say I've heard them. Recommend a song and I shall Youtube it :santa:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 01:00
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
[youtube]mPPeVturckE[/youtube]



:tvrky:::::::::

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 01:21
by Devy
They'll make a fine replacement for Firebird! :hard-on bearer:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 01:37
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
:gay:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 01:50
by Devy
And I see they've acquired Herr Steer recently too :xx:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 02:30
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
That's why I mentioned them in the first place :redneck:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 02:43
by Devy
Everything has come full circle :interessant:



Do you have their albums? As far as I can see they've only released two.

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 02:48
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
I know I've got the self titled :santa:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 06:19
by droidspawn
I have none of these :gay:

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 07:29
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
You like it jorsh?

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 07:33
by droidspawn
I had deluxe moons ago on my old laptop, but it was lost. I dug it.

Re: It seems Firebird split up at the end of last year

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 07:47
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
You need to go find it again! And the gentlemans pistols!