Page 1 of 1

hey ryan

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 09:58
by droidspawn
I bet this will be your favorite song off the new manson. sludgy riffs



[youtube]EeM3pS0sBmU[/youtube]



:santa:

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 19:29
by rhino
i like this, how is the cd?

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 21:38
by droidspawn
I really like it a lot. It's definitely his best in 12 years (since Holywood). There's only one track I don't like. Comes out Tuesday I'm picking it up.



Here's the opener



[youtube]L6EypEH5EQ4[/youtube]

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 03:24
by rhino
this cd is pretty good :xx:

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 04:18
by droidspawn
yeah it is. the gardener is pretty :oldryan: but otherwise :xx:



a lot of the tracks have a punk feel to them. it's like a mix of antichrist and mechanical animals.

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 06:56
by rhino
some catchy tunes here :idea:

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 07:14
by droidspawn
have you listened to holywood yet? that's my favorite. I have some serious nostalgia with that one.

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 07:24
by rhino
[quote name="jorsh"]have you listened to holywood yet? that's my favorite. I have some serious nostalgia with that one.[/quote]





to be honest only a few songs off of it, i will download it and listen tonight though

Re: hey ryan

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 07:36
by droidspawn
it's probably in my top 15 :brushteeth: