That Sun Of Tiphareth would have been a good buy
Hey Paste Human
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Hey Paste Human
[youtube]Hli3LPGKc18[/youtube]
That Sun Of Tiphareth would have been a good buy
That Sun Of Tiphareth would have been a good buy
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
Re: Hey Paste Human
It's not too late!
I'll probably snag it whenever I get around to making a huge CD purchase
I'll probably snag it whenever I get around to making a huge CD purchase

-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Hey Paste Human
no. i got hammered last night so I went to bed about 10:30, woke up at 5 and i'm not really tired. kind of nice being up really early for a change.
- Paste Human
- Metal God
- Posts: 6176
- Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
- Location: The American Sector
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: Hey Paste Human
i'll take your word for it 