Hey Paste Human

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Hey Paste Human

Post by Ninny »

[youtube]Hli3LPGKc18[/youtube]

That Sun Of Tiphareth would have been a good buy :fonz:
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: Hey Paste Human

Post by Paste Human »

It's not too late! :bang:



I'll probably snag it whenever I get around to making a huge CD purchase :idea:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey Paste Human

Post by droidspawn »

*snar
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: Hey Paste Human

Post by Paste Human »

Are you usually up this early jorsh?
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey Paste Human

Post by droidspawn »

no. i got hammered last night so I went to bed about 10:30, woke up at 5 and i'm not really tired. kind of nice being up really early for a change.
User avatar
Paste Human
Metal God
Posts: 6176
Joined: 30 Jan 2012, 07:29
Location: The American Sector

Re: Hey Paste Human

Post by Paste Human »

The novelty will ware off quickly.
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: Hey Paste Human

Post by droidspawn »

i'll take your word for it :redneck:
Post Reply