Page 1 of 1

Hey Paste Human

Posted: 26 Apr 2012, 21:20
by Ninny
[youtube]Hli3LPGKc18[/youtube]

That Sun Of Tiphareth would have been a good buy :fonz:

Re: Hey Paste Human

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 14:32
by Paste Human
It's not too late! :bang:



I'll probably snag it whenever I get around to making a huge CD purchase :idea:

Re: Hey Paste Human

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 16:49
by droidspawn
*snar

Re: Hey Paste Human

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 16:57
by Paste Human
Are you usually up this early jorsh?

Re: Hey Paste Human

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 17:05
by droidspawn
no. i got hammered last night so I went to bed about 10:30, woke up at 5 and i'm not really tired. kind of nice being up really early for a change.

Re: Hey Paste Human

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 17:12
by Paste Human
The novelty will ware off quickly.

Re: Hey Paste Human

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 17:24
by droidspawn
i'll take your word for it :redneck: