Page 1 of 1

I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 06:00
by droidspawn
never dug them before really but the new one as me going :fonz: a good bit.

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 06:01
by zim
i liked that new song that was posted but i haven't heard anything else

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 06:02
by rhino
post a song :santa:

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 06:08
by droidspawn
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18457">viewto ... t=18457</a><!-- l -->





[youtube]ijaMDc0eTCY[/youtube]



pretty positive it's not your cup of tea ryan :santa:

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 06:14
by rhino
yeah not my thing :santa:





*resumes listening to black breath*

Re: I'm really enjoying the new cattle decapitation

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 06:18
by droidspawn
now there's a fucking band let me tell you what \m/