Page 1 of 1

Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 19:05
by Abzu
So I was jamming my new Tool - Opiate record and side 2 began with The Gaping Lotus Experience. I went :huh: because it's a hidden track on the CD after Opiate. In the silence after, I decided to skip ahead so I picked that needle up and down further. I noticed I went too far so I brought it back and in the space The Gaping Lotus Experience was, I found Cold & Ugly. I went :huh: :krinor: and consulted me some internets and Facebook. Eventually, I found this slice of win :thingy:


On the vinyl pressings, side 2 is double grooved. Depending on where the needle falls, "The Gaping Lotus Experience" will play or "Cold And Ugly (Live)" will play. Both tracks are followed by some silence, then the record player will play the last two tracks.

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 19:53
by Hugo.
Thats pretty arsesome.

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Posted: 27 Apr 2012, 22:46
by Ninny
:xx:

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 00:03
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
That's pretty fucking cool

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 00:11
by droidspawn
old tool :eyes:

Re: Tool - Opiate, double groovy

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 11:31
by Haunty
I remember hearing about that, as one of my friends pretty much dedicated one ball from his firstborn son to tool.