Page 1 of 1

New Gojira Track

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 02:24
by droidspawn

Re: New Gojira Track

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 02:40
by deckard
oh yeah baby :fonz:

Re: New Gojira Track

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 02:47
by droidspawn
:idea:

Re: New Gojira Track

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 16:47
by Phantoon
Can't say I really enjoyed that to be honest.



I'm sure lyrically this will be good stuff, but I just can't tolerate " The way of all flesh" style they have here. Some of it even had a screamo shitty band sound :frown:

Bring back it the flying whales :santa:

Re: New Gojira Track

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 20:56
by Hugo.
I liked the execution and the vocals are outstanding, but fuck me there wasnt enough song there. There are pop songs with more musical elements than this one.



Still though the vocals and main riff gave me shivers.

Re: New Gojira Track

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 21:07
by rhino
:tvrky: