Page 1 of 1

Into the lungs of hell appreciation

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 20:07
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
GREAT instrumental



[youtube]cwYTVAXng6Y[/youtube]



:grimb:

Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 20:09
by rhino
[youtube]_bWrqxoJyak[/youtube]

Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 20:11
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:bang:

Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 20:20
by Paste Human
I was seriously going to make a topic about this last night but then I fell asleep :shock: Crazy coincidence!



I love this instrumental, especially the way it sounds with the production. There are a lot of sharp notes, but it comes off as fuzzy, which I like.



I was also going to make a topic about all the behind the scenes Megadeth videos on youtube there are from the early 'gloryhole era . The ones from the Rust in Peace tour are amazing - the band sounds spontaneous and never makes a glaring mistake. Plus there are hours of backstage footage - some of which is sad because it's obvious Dave misses the drugs. Here's one:



[youtube]Zmo4S_RzWdo[/youtube]



The backstage solo Marty does at about the 1hr5m mark is pretty cool. The actual show doesn't start until the 1hr13m mark. They open with Rattlehead :bang:

Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 20:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
:sicken:

Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 20:28
by Paste Human
Those videos are pretty cool if you have time to watch them. Lots of insight into Megadeth and the touring lifestyle :hard-on bearer:



I would have been glued to a computer screen ten years ago if youtube was around.

Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

Posted: 28 Apr 2012, 20:30
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[quote name="Paste Human"]



I would have been glued to a computer screen ten years ago if youtube was around.[/quote]

Re: Into the lungs of hell appreciation

Posted: 29 Apr 2012, 03:01
by shadowalk
appreciate :idea: