Page 1 of 1

Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 29 Apr 2012, 23:44
by Hallucinating dead
[youtube]B82jU7u2uL8[/youtube]



[youtube]pjLKjVNPn5E[/youtube]



[youtube]R8p19qgh0ic[/youtube]



[youtube]n1Egz--4F24[/youtube]



and everything EARTH ever wrote :xx:

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 01:45
by Methuselah Honeysuckle
Ktb :tvrky:

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 01:56
by Hallucinating dead
ktb :huh:

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 02:30
by deckard
mithras - break the worlds divide

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 06:04
by rhino
[quote name="Demon seed"]ktb :huh:[/quote]





[youtube]aj3d844B6IE[/youtube]

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 06:14
by jawn galliano
[youtube]54H6L6nQZ4g[/youtube]

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 07:54
by FUKKET
a neat one is that one from Hate Eternal on "I Monarch"... last track I think.

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 08:43
by Abzu
[quote name="Dudley"][youtube]54H6L6nQZ4g[/youtube][/quote]

:fartwrangler:

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 16:29
by vega
[youtube]t1RTgznup5c[/youtube]

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 17:17
by shadowalk
[youtube]-qYqi-EMErU[/youtube]

[youtube]bYaDRYGHCZ0[/youtube]

[youtube]h08Qx4kThUI[/youtube]



As well as a lot of NIN's instrumental tracks.

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 17:24
by Paste Human
Orion is probably the correct answer here.

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 30 Apr 2012, 18:26
by vega
[youtube]iZPKBAnkEaE[/youtube]



[youtube]Qd4q0Xx-u1Y[/youtube]

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 01 May 2012, 01:03
by Abzu
[youtube]sdkMvAXWwaM[/youtube]

(I used Bob's remix :redneck: )



Morbid Angel - Abyssous

(it is not on it the YouTube :huh: )



[youtube]l-GwX5x1cio[/youtube]



[youtube]FJTzc3zrIrw[/youtube]



[youtube]MN6sfJ1qFQg[/youtube]



[youtube]CBOhQamGGuI[/youtube]



[quote name="vega"][youtube]iZPKBAnkEaE[/youtube][/quote]



[quote name="shadowalk"][youtube]-qYqi-EMErU[/youtube][/quote]



[quote name="vega"][youtube]t1RTgznup5c[/youtube][/quote]



[youtube]2oYk9-Otdd0[/youtube]



[youtube]sV5iY44Vd5I[/youtube]

(His voice comes in but it's background enough for me to count this.)



[youtube]-44z8NVR050[/youtube]



[youtube]A3aSLa4VZSg[/youtube]



That's it for now. I'm sure I'll think of more later.

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 01 May 2012, 07:09
by FUKKET
[quote name="Abzu"]

[youtube]-44z8NVR050[/youtube]

[/quote]



hell yes! love that song.

Their first instrumental on Vile was good too, "Relentless Beating"

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 02 May 2012, 01:44
by Aaron
everything Animal As Leaders :redneck:



Mithras -Sands of Time

The Gathering - How To Measure A Planet?

[youtube]lT2yKYUDjk4[/youtube]

Isis - Altered Course

[youtube]wXMSY9gaA1o[/youtube]

Agalloch - The Lodge

here's the live version

[youtube]mR0O7XaQCow[/youtube]

baroness - alept

[youtube]AgBoQHYckPA[/youtube]

Darkest Hour

[youtube]vx_MohVlFPU[/youtube]



I have plenty more, but this should do.

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 02 May 2012, 02:02
by Hallucinating dead
[youtube]-xWs_LaYj5U[/youtube]

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 02 May 2012, 04:20
by Abzu
[quote name="FUKKET"]
[quote name="Abzu"]

[youtube]-44z8NVR050[/youtube]

[/quote]



hell yes! love that song.

Their first instrumental on Vile was good too, "Relentless Beating"[/quote]

:idea:

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 06 May 2012, 02:31
by Hallucinating dead
Ive just found this band :xx: :thingy: :greenie:

[youtube]4SA0Aa54-tQ[/youtube]

Re: Your favorite instrumentals

Posted: 06 May 2012, 13:32
by Sarcofago
I like to mention Iron maiden - Genghis Khan

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PHAwWUx21U<!-- m -->



Angel corpse- Genghis Khan

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtfLwxXWFSc<!-- m -->