Page 1 of 1

new Gorguts shirt

Posted: 01 May 2012, 05:29
by zim
fucking want :xx:



Image

Re: new Gorguts shirt

Posted: 01 May 2012, 05:34
by Hugo.
Yeah I'm ordering that shit when I get the cash.

Re: new Gorguts shirt

Posted: 01 May 2012, 05:38
by Devy
That's a mighty fine shirt

Re: new Gorguts shirt

Posted: 01 May 2012, 08:26
by Mutilator
Awesome! It looks like Dan Seagrave art! Where can we order this shirt?

Re: new Gorguts shirt

Posted: 02 May 2012, 01:10
by SCUNT
where can I order this?

Re: new Gorguts shirt

Posted: 02 May 2012, 03:03
by Devy
Well the postage cost has made this stupidly impractical. I'll have to hope they bring some with them when they visit my land again.

Re: new Gorguts shirt

Posted: 03 May 2012, 02:01
by SCUNT
fuckin worthless

Re: new Gorguts shirt

Posted: 03 May 2012, 02:02
by Verbal
intra limpidus obscura