Page 1 of 1

I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Posted: 05 May 2012, 23:46
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
[youtube]YmoZOo35BAA[/youtube]



[youtube]nujOMSVj0hY[/youtube]

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Posted: 06 May 2012, 00:13
by vega
[youtube]GCOFeU-LmAU[/youtube]



:greenie:

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Posted: 06 May 2012, 00:14
by Verbal
was hoping for and expecting some bathory

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Posted: 06 May 2012, 00:28
by Sarcofago
Some GHOST :grimxx:



Satan Prayer

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XubA6P3qs<!-- m -->



Stand By him

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A5Sha-GIjQ<!-- m -->

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Posted: 06 May 2012, 00:46
by deckard
meh

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Posted: 06 May 2012, 04:16
by rhino
hey aod, check out midnight





[youtube]BvENCRNKCQo[/youtube]

[youtube]e-uh_-kQWnA[/youtube]

[youtube]mdBqD_e0ptU[/youtube]





:grimxx:

Re: I'm in a mood for satanic heavy metal

Posted: 06 May 2012, 13:09
by Sarcofago
Hellhammer

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJtJAZYsins<!-- m -->





Bewitched

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pc-PtDyoWY<!-- m -->



Demon

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY57GGvON50<!-- m -->



Angelwitch :grimxx:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgEMkXHLkzA<!-- m -->