Page 1 of 1

Rammstein tonight

Posted: 09 May 2012, 05:01
by droidspawn
In Minneapolis across from the target center waiting for the doors to open :fonz:







Twins/Angels game going on a block away. I found a store here that carries ruinatio, levitation, and founders double trouble! I spent $80 on beer :redneck:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 09 May 2012, 05:02
by agony bagony
have fun yo :greenie:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 09 May 2012, 05:04
by rhino
:santa:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 09 May 2012, 05:05
by agony bagony
get some fake rammstein jizz on you :idea:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 09 May 2012, 07:40
by jawn galliano
have fun, mang. some friends of mine saw them a little over a week ago and had quite the time with it



[quote name="rhino"]:santa:[/quote]



i'm kinda shocked that this post wasn't a youtube of du hast :redneck:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 09 May 2012, 07:55
by agony bagony
:redneck:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 10 May 2012, 09:15
by droidspawn
It was way :xx: Definitely the best concert I've been to as far as showmanship. The intro and their entrance to the stage was fucking epic. The most fun I've had in a long time.

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 10 May 2012, 09:30
by agony bagony
did you get a facial?

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 10 May 2012, 09:53
by droidspawn
nah we had seats. we are too old for pits anymore. old balls. they did play buch dich on a small stage towards the back of the arena so we had a really good view. maybe 100 feet away. til rode a giant inflatable cock at the end that sprayed what looked like white feathers though :redneck:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 10 May 2012, 12:07
by droidspawn
they were unlike anything I've ever seen.



video of the intro last night:



[youtube]jcGKA6g3-rI[/youtube]

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 11 May 2012, 09:06
by Holocaust
These duders should have been a little heavier but I still like 'em. Good video :santa:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 11 May 2012, 13:16
by rhino
[quote name="Dudley"]



[quote name="rhino"]:santa:[/quote]



i'm kinda shocked that this post wasn't a youtube of du hast :redneck:[/quote]





probably because i dont like that song or rammstein

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 12 May 2012, 08:44
by Shredlord
Does Till ever address the audience in English, or is the show pretty much continuous without any stage chatter?

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 12 May 2012, 08:56
by droidspawn
all he said in English after the first encore was "thank you ladies and gentleman, from rammstein" or something similar. the whole experience was :xx:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 12 May 2012, 09:17
by Shredlord
[quote name="jorsh"]all he said in English after the first encore was "thank you ladies and gentleman, from rammstein" or something similar. the whole experience was :xx:[/quote]

Did he speak in German otherwise or just not speak at all? I read that he speaks English very well. Maybe talking to the audience between songs would kill the momentum/vibe they have going.

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 12 May 2012, 09:29
by droidspawn
all he said in american was what i told you and "let me see your hands" once, otherwise it was all songs/show. part of their schtick i imagine. i've seen interviews and they all speak american fine. I'd rather they not and be all performance. i'm half german btw :xx:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 12 May 2012, 10:06
by Holocaust
Learning German :xx:



Sprichst du deutsche?

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 24 May 2012, 21:45
by Mesarthim
saw these guys down in tampa, fl and it was fucking awesome, one of the best concerts i've ever attended and was completely worth the money. we had floor tickets and were right next to the soundboard when they walked through the crowd. the only thing between the crowd and them was a a piece of rope that some of their staff was holding that wasn't even there until the band appeared at the rear of the arena. no security or anything. I can't imagine any other act that is big enough to play arena shows ever attempting something like that.



a handful of photos taken on my iphone:



Image

coming down the stairs.

Image

waling over the suspended bridge.

Image

FIRE!

Image

MOAR FIRE!

Image

elaborate stage sets were pretty cool. one of many.

Image

crowd boating....

Image

they played a few songs on a small stage located in the center of the floor by the soundboard. really cool.



:santa:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 24 May 2012, 21:53
by droidspawn
:santa:

Re: Rammstein tonight

Posted: 24 May 2012, 21:59
by Mesarthim
i have been a fan of Rammstein since 1997 but never saw them live until now.

I think if they came near here again, even with the same set list....I would totally go see them again.

maybe next time I'll get a little closer to the stage. the only reason I didn't this time because I was with a few other peeps who were not fans of being in or near mosh pits.