Page 1 of 1

Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

Posted: 09 May 2012, 13:08
by zim
I've been jamming this for a good period now and I like it.



But I really feel like it tries too hard to be unique. A lot of things feel forced and unnecessary.

Re: Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

Posted: 09 May 2012, 21:23
by zim
yeah

Re: Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

Posted: 10 May 2012, 00:16
by Verbal
pretty sure there was some talk about them releasing a new album or something

Re: Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

Posted: 10 May 2012, 02:12
by jawn galliano
i heard that somewhere as well

Re: Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

Posted: 12 May 2012, 22:43
by deckard
THIS IS STILL BORING.

Re: Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

Posted: 12 May 2012, 22:44
by rhino
needs more rob arnold

Re: Lykathea Aflame - Elvenefris

Posted: 12 May 2012, 23:13
by deckard
needs more jamz