Page 1 of 1
Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 12 May 2012, 23:17
by Hugo.
[youtube]s8GvLKTsTuI[/youtube]
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 12 May 2012, 23:20
by deckard
ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING, I HOPE SO
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 12 May 2012, 23:20
by rhino
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 12 May 2012, 23:24
by Hugo.
[quote name="toozey"]ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING, I HOPE SO[/quote]
Coming from you?
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 12 May 2012, 23:52
by deckard
[quote name="Zilly Toid"]
[quote name="toozey"]ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING, I HOPE SO[/quote]
Coming from you?[/quote]

Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 12 May 2012, 23:52
by deckard
touche! mother fucker!
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 13 May 2012, 07:32
by shadowalk
Once in a while out of curiosity, I'd turn on the local radio and see what's on the mainstream these days. Without warning, some dubstep track backed by an auto-tuned voice track starting blasting out of mein speakers and I had to turn it off right away.

Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 15 May 2012, 20:39
by Hugo.
Thats not what this is.
Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 16 May 2012, 01:12
by Ninny
Rap

Re: Sickest pop tune ive heard in a while.
Posted: 16 May 2012, 01:17
by Hugo.
Incorrect, but excellent try.