Page 1 of 1

Origin.

Posted: 14 May 2012, 04:17
by Lavabug
I used to totally sard this band because I felt most of their tunes sounded exactly alike, but I'm digging their new album:

[youtube]qH7BzCyuYyY[/youtube]



You like?

Re: Origin.

Posted: 14 May 2012, 04:44
by zim
i still like them but i don't like the production on their most recent albums

Re: Origin.

Posted: 14 May 2012, 11:38
by Paste Human
I'm still debating taking the night off work on Thursday to see them play live :santa:

Re: Origin.

Posted: 15 May 2012, 06:58
by Holocaust
They nailed it with Entity :xx: I enjoy all their stuffs though

Re: Origin.

Posted: 15 May 2012, 07:24
by jawn galliano
i tend to get really worn out if i listen to them for more than five or ten minutes in a row :redneck:

Re: Origin.

Posted: 15 May 2012, 20:18
by Hugo.
[quote name="Holocaust"]They nailed it with Entity :xx: I enjoy all their stuffs though[/quote]



Agreed. Their best since III.