Page 1 of 1
SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 04:28
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 04:34
by zim
i like some of his stuff
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 04:38
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
MEH
here is become a sort of fucking fashion. EVERYONE i know think he is a tecnho-music messiah....
well, i think is overrated.
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 04:41
by deckard
i had a couple of friends over last night and they were jamming this.
i was almost sick all over myself.
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 05:22
by Hugo.
It sounds a bit pukey alright.
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 06:20
by jawn galliano
yeah skrillex is fucking awful. dubstep in general, for that matter
ugh i look at that picture and i just wanna break his stupid massive glasses into his stupid massive face
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 06:53
by zim
do those of you who hate dubstep enjoy any genre of electronic music?
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 06:57
by jawn galliano
i enjoy plenty of electronic stuff

Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 07:02
by zim
just curious

Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 09:48
by Abzu
[quote name="Dudley"]yeah skrillex is fucking awful. dubstep in general, for that matter
ugh i look at that picture and i just wanna break his stupid massive glasses into his stupid massive face[/quote]
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 10:45
by zim
he looks like Walter Jr from Breaking Bad in that picture
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 11:05
by jawn galliano
that's an insult to cripples all over the world
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 11:07
by droidspawn
fuck this hard-on bearer
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 12:29
by Abzu
I was jamming the Pi soundtrack the other day.
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 20:56
by Mutilator
[quote name="Abzu"]I was jamming the Pi soundtrack the other day.[/quote]
That main theme is D&B, what does this soundtrack have to do with dubstep?
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 19 May 2012, 22:44
by Hugo.
Skrillex looks how his music sounds.
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 20 May 2012, 00:39
by vega
i am listening once skrillex. i am not hearing it the fucking blastbeat. so skrillgay

Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 20 May 2012, 01:23
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 20 May 2012, 02:06
by Devy
[quote name="Zilly Toid"]Skrillex looks how his music sounds.[/quote]
I want to send you some money, I feel bad laughing that much for free.
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 20 May 2012, 04:06
by Hugo.
[youtube]6Z1RRslsFxA[/youtube]
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 20 May 2012, 05:15
by zim
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 20 May 2012, 07:40
by Abzu
[quote name="Mutilator"]
[quote name="Abzu"]I was jamming the Pi soundtrack the other day.[/quote]
That main theme is D&B, what does this soundtrack have to do with dubstep?[/quote]

It has to do with electronic music that
isn't shite dubstep or Skrillex idiocy.
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 20 May 2012, 11:24
by FUKKET
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Zilly Toid"]Skrillex looks how his music sounds.[/quote]
I want to send you some money, I feel bad laughing that much for free.[/quote]

Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 22 May 2012, 07:08
by Haunty
those are some fuckin FAGGY glasses
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 22 May 2012, 12:28
by FUKKET
[quote name="Haunty"]those are some fuckin FAGGY glasses[/quote]
Faggy McFagglex
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 24 May 2012, 13:20
by Aaron
I myself is a fan of dubstep, but I can say that putting Skrillex with dubstep is like putting Disturbed with metal, the original concept of dubstep is a two-step beat form of electronic music, THAT'S IT. All the wub wub wub is basically tear-out mixed in with the two-step beat and is what's considered BROstep. Distance and Skream are more legitimate.
[youtube]1WUZf0JmBsU[/youtube]
If you think this sucks, then you got a right to despise the genre.
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 26 May 2012, 11:37
by FUKKET
[quote name="Aaron"]I myself is a fan of dubstep, but I can say that putting Skrillex with dubstep is like putting Disturbed with metal, the original concept of dubstep is a two-step beat form of electronic music, THAT'S IT.
[/quote]
yeah.
I researched the genre when it started to be mentioned heaps and couldn't get why this skrillex stuff etc was called that.
I had a mate who's big into electronic music & he showed me that Two Step stuff etc..
Re: SKRILLEX disappreciation
Posted: 26 May 2012, 20:11
by Hugo.
Ive seen skream with benga a coupla of times. He comes to Dublin a lot.