Page 1 of 1

This is some classic riffage right here

Posted: 22 May 2012, 15:17
by shadowalk
[youtube]pd45JxlnjLI[/youtube]



:bang:

Re: This is some classic riffage right here

Posted: 22 May 2012, 18:53
by vega
benediction :xx:

Re: This is some classic riffage right here

Posted: 23 May 2012, 04:31
by rhino
:waa: :waa: :waa: :waa: :waa:

Re: This is some classic riffage right here

Posted: 23 May 2012, 04:45
by Mutilator
I like this song better, it's about fucking a very fat women which falls dead on top of you and you can't get out from underneath, and while you're lying there, she starts rotting on you.



[youtube]0gDpdcCvuds[/youtube]



Here some fast lyrics on 2.37: :xx:

[youtube]WgDXAcICplY[/youtube]



I love the part from 1.44:

[youtube]0Kp9Knq8sJ4[/youtube]



This must be some of their 'hit' songs, it takes me back to 1994 when I saw them headline the Nuclear Blast fest With Meshuggah, Hypocrisy, Amorphis before them.

[youtube]vIoAM7WYk9U[/youtube]



Their awesome homage to Massacre:

[youtube]3Z59g-NpB3Q[/youtube]

Re: This is some classic riffage right here

Posted: 23 May 2012, 23:47
by SCUNT
the riff at 1:48 in the grotesque is fucking :bang: