Page 1 of 1
Medieval Times
Posted: 25 May 2012, 02:10
by Sarcofago
Satyricon
Dark Medieval Times
The Shadowthrone
Pretty good
Two fucking great albums

Re: Medieval Times
Posted: 25 May 2012, 04:49
by rhino
really good but not in the black metal mood lately

Re: Medieval Times
Posted: 25 May 2012, 06:19
by zim
[quote name="Skinoperable"]

[/quote]
one of his best movies
Re: Medieval Times
Posted: 25 May 2012, 06:41
by shadowalk
Dark Medieval Times is my all time favorite black metal album.

Re: Medieval Times
Posted: 25 May 2012, 09:19
by Abzu
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]

[/quote][/quote]
Re: Medieval Times
Posted: 26 May 2012, 12:48
by Holocaust
[quote name="Abzu"]
[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Skinoperable"]

[/quote][/quote][/quote]
Re: Medieval Times
Posted: 27 May 2012, 14:18
by Paste Human
Fantastic album. I used to listen to it constantly for a brief period when I lived elsewhere, so now every time I put it on I'm instantly taken back to that period of my life. I love how that works out
