Page 1 of 1

new aerosmith track

Posted: 25 May 2012, 11:11
by droidspawn
[youtube]UFNGxPeFJcg[/youtube]



i like it :alien:

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 26 May 2012, 06:41
by rhino
i dont think i will be caring about this band anytime soon :redneck:

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 26 May 2012, 11:22
by FUKKET
i love modern 'Smith.

I shall be checking this one out!

:santa:

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 26 May 2012, 12:50
by Holocaust
I liked ein Get Your Wings album :gaylol: pretty much any other 'smith is pretty boring.

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 26 May 2012, 14:50
by jawn galliano
do you all hear that? that's the sound of five bored millionaires.

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 26 May 2012, 18:32
by rhino
old and bored*

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 26 May 2012, 23:11
by jawn galliano
correct!

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 27 May 2012, 00:11
by agony bagony
i just stopped in here to see how the insults looked. i'll check back in later :santa:

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 27 May 2012, 00:51
by deckard
[quote name="it the dusto"]i just stopped in here to see how the insults looked. i'll check back in later :santa:[/quote]

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 27 May 2012, 00:54
by Devy
[quote name="Fukket and Holly"]'smith[/quote]



Oh jesus christ

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 27 May 2012, 09:01
by Holocaust
I could have just put 'ith :santa:

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 27 May 2012, 11:11
by Abzu
[quote name="Dudley"]do you all hear that? that's the sound of five bored millionaires.[/quote]

Ohhhh I feel like I'm bird watching in a lavish old folks home!

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 28 May 2012, 05:49
by FUKKET
[quote name="Dudley"]correct![/quote]

Re: new aerosmith track

Posted: 28 May 2012, 05:49
by FUKKET
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Fukket and Holly"]'smith[/quote]



Oh jesus christ[/quote]





:redneck: