hey shadowalk

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

hey shadowalk

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]44a7CttwV_A[/youtube]



I still remember when this video was on mtv, my dad actually liked this song :redneck:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by shadowalk »

I never listened to DMX. :oldryan:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by droidspawn »

here have some bone then!



[youtube]nts-x67Usqc[/youtube]



:cool:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by shadowalk »

Now that album brings back memories. :xx:



[youtube]pyZkMVBDNLU[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by droidspawn »

that was one of my first rap albums. i have just as many nostagic memories with first of da month and shooting baskets at the gym as i do with any metal albums/songs.



[youtube]SjcjoUaCByo[/youtube]
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by shadowalk »

E. 1999 Eternal has the distinction of being the only rap album I ever purchased. :redneck: I had this on cassette, side B starts with 1st of The Month if memory serves.



Sony Walkman days :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: hey shadowalk

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]NzWS3fF9a0Q[/youtube]



check that song out, Cleveland group and all friends with bone but 2/4th of the members were gunned down and their first album came out in the late 90's. It was released after.



This is my favorite rap song ever :santa:
Post Reply