I still remember when this video was on mtv, my dad actually liked this song
hey shadowalk
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
hey shadowalk
[youtube]44a7CttwV_A[/youtube]
I still remember when this video was on mtv, my dad actually liked this song
I still remember when this video was on mtv, my dad actually liked this song
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: hey shadowalk
I never listened to DMX. 
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey shadowalk
here have some bone then!
[youtube]nts-x67Usqc[/youtube]

[youtube]nts-x67Usqc[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: hey shadowalk
Now that album brings back memories. 
[youtube]pyZkMVBDNLU[/youtube]
[youtube]pyZkMVBDNLU[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey shadowalk
that was one of my first rap albums. i have just as many nostagic memories with first of da month and shooting baskets at the gym as i do with any metal albums/songs.
[youtube]SjcjoUaCByo[/youtube]
[youtube]SjcjoUaCByo[/youtube]
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: hey shadowalk
E. 1999 Eternal has the distinction of being the only rap album I ever purchased.
I had this on cassette, side B starts with 1st of The Month if memory serves.
Sony Walkman days
Sony Walkman days
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: hey shadowalk
[youtube]NzWS3fF9a0Q[/youtube]
check that song out, Cleveland group and all friends with bone but 2/4th of the members were gunned down and their first album came out in the late 90's. It was released after.
This is my favorite rap song ever
check that song out, Cleveland group and all friends with bone but 2/4th of the members were gunned down and their first album came out in the late 90's. It was released after.
This is my favorite rap song ever