Page 1 of 1

hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 May 2012, 08:26
by droidspawn
[youtube]44a7CttwV_A[/youtube]



I still remember when this video was on mtv, my dad actually liked this song :redneck:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 May 2012, 08:31
by shadowalk
I never listened to DMX. :oldryan:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 May 2012, 08:48
by droidspawn
here have some bone then!



[youtube]nts-x67Usqc[/youtube]



:cool:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 May 2012, 08:53
by shadowalk
Now that album brings back memories. :xx:



[youtube]pyZkMVBDNLU[/youtube]

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 May 2012, 08:57
by droidspawn
that was one of my first rap albums. i have just as many nostagic memories with first of da month and shooting baskets at the gym as i do with any metal albums/songs.



[youtube]SjcjoUaCByo[/youtube]

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 May 2012, 09:01
by shadowalk
E. 1999 Eternal has the distinction of being the only rap album I ever purchased. :redneck: I had this on cassette, side B starts with 1st of The Month if memory serves.



Sony Walkman days :xx:

Re: hey shadowalk

Posted: 31 May 2012, 09:08
by droidspawn
[youtube]NzWS3fF9a0Q[/youtube]



check that song out, Cleveland group and all friends with bone but 2/4th of the members were gunned down and their first album came out in the late 90's. It was released after.



This is my favorite rap song ever :santa: