Page 1 of 1

early White Zombie

Posted: 03 Jun 2012, 10:11
by neckred
I like all White Zombie, except that remix album :oldryan:



but their early stuff = :xx:::::::::::::::::



[youtube]dGcR4fPycV4[/youtube]







[youtube]6Sz0lUp9-Vs[/youtube]



even if you don't like their 90's stuff, check this out, you might like it

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 03 Jun 2012, 10:22
by jawn galliano
i loved me some la sexorcisto/astrocreep back when they were the latest and greatest. i shall check this out later when i'm done playing videogames :ba:

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 03 Jun 2012, 10:58
by neckred
I like those two still, but this stuff is more like some psychedelic noise rock, it's the sort of stuff I've had for a while that I keep forgetting how awesome it is

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 03 Jun 2012, 10:59
by droidspawn
I never listened to the first two a lot so I dunno but the last couple are classics no doubt.

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 04 Jun 2012, 01:32
by Abzu
I like the pre-La Sexorcisto stuff a bit, but not so much as the La Sexorcisto and Astro Creep periods.

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 04 Jun 2012, 02:04
by SCUNT
[youtube]Cn9ezlUZgsQ[/youtube]



feed the gods :xx:



this song rules :ba:

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 04 Jun 2012, 02:10
by SCUNT
[youtube]KQ-IPdh6VCc[/youtube]



and this song makes me want to walk into a pit swinging on masturbated crackers :xx::::::::::::::

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 04 Jun 2012, 02:14
by Abzu
I drive too fast when jamming it the WZ.

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 04 Jun 2012, 04:32
by rhino
[quote name="SCUNT"][youtube]KQ-IPdh6VCc[/youtube]



quote]







\m///////////////////////////////////////////

Re: early White Zombie

Posted: 04 Jun 2012, 07:59
by shadowalk
Astro Creep :xx: