Page 1 of 1

Metal fest Italia

Posted: 05 Jun 2012, 03:55
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
<!-- m -->http://www.it.metalfest.eu/ro.html<!-- m -->



wednesday : W.A.S.P. and MEGADETH



tuesday: KREATOR



don't know what going to see, considering is 45 euro for just one day ticket. Indecision...i never seen megadeth live...it is worth??



:huh:



:indecision:

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 05 Jun 2012, 06:16
by rhino
although i like megadeth, their new stuff does nothing for me and dave cant sing for shit anymore

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 05 Jun 2012, 06:18
by SCUNT
dave's a crazy asshole now, go see kreator and hail satan instead :bang:

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 01:43
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I saw W.A.S.P. and MEGADETH last night and kicked ass, except for Dave Mustaine's voice, that is just a remember :redneck:

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 01:46
by SCUNT
you inadvertently hailed christ by putting money in dave and blackie's pockets :shake:

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 01:52
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
I KNOW IT :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan:



I would liked also to see KREATOR tonight, but...50 euros yesterday and also today was EHM...too much EXPENSIVE :oldryan: :oldryan: :oldryan:



p.s. I never seen Megadeth before and I am a big fan of w.a.s.p. :idea: ; i already saw Kreator live :idea: ......



when kreator will back again here not for a festival I will go fo' sure.. 50 euros only for kreator was ehm, too much.

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 01:58
by SCUNT
:santa:

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 02:04
by ANGEL OF DESEASE
festivals :frown:

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 03:34
by droidspawn
hailing jesus :oldryan:



BAD AOD :shake:

Re: Metal fest Italia

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 04:18
by Hugo.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"] when kreator will back again here not for a festival I will go fo' sure.. 50 euros only for kreator was ehm, too much.[/quote]



They are back in Nov/Dec.