Page 1 of 1

Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 01:39
by SCUNT
FUCK THA NEIGHBORS :bang:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 02:35
by vega
reign in blood :xx:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 02:35
by vega
[youtube]7KsPZ1f7MDs[/youtube]

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 02:42
by droidspawn
I hope any future shirt you purchase gets lost in the mail

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 02:45
by vega
:huh:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 08 Jun 2012, 02:57
by droidspawn
talking to scunt :santa:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 04:56
by SCUNT
:redneck:



I still need to purchase shirts from you jorsh. And if they were to get lost in the mail I'd paypal dispute all up in this bitch :grim:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 04:57
by Paste Human
I don't think I'll ever manage to overcome whatever keeps me from blasting music at neighbors and such. Too shy I guess. :frown:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 20:11
by Verbal
you must not be a true metalhead

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 09 Jun 2012, 20:20
by agony bagony
reign in scunt

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 00:00
by SCUNT
:grim:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 02:06
by agony bagony
:grimxx:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 10 Jun 2012, 02:07
by Verbal
I wonder how Kerry King is so arrogant given that he is so obviously inferior to his colleague.

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 13 Jun 2012, 18:09
by Sarcofago

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 13 Jun 2012, 20:42
by baron von blondle
I jammed among the living at full volume today with the windows gaping wide like a whores bumhole

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 13 Jun 2012, 20:44
by agony bagony
[quote name="Verbal"]I wonder how Kerry King is so arrogant given that he is so obviously inferior to his colleague.[/quote]



more people need to ask this question

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 14 Jun 2012, 07:22
by Paste Human
Yeah you'd think a speed metal guitarist of 30+ years would be a more well-rounded individual :brushteeth:

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 15 Jun 2012, 02:50
by Verbal
[quote name="Paste Human"]Yeah you'd think a speed metal guitarist of 30+ years would be a more well-rounded individual :brushteeth:[/quote]



but just flicking through wikipedia pages of their albums and looking at the tracklistings and who wrote what.. its like.. why did he insist on sitting in the corner licking his balls when the talent fairy was floating around?

Re: Reign in Blood with the windows open

Posted: 15 Jun 2012, 10:54
by Hugo.
Its hard to untaste your own taint bag if you do choose venture down that route. Ive heard.