fav deftones songs
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
- vega
- Metal God
- Posts: 6028
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
- Location: spain
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: fav deftones songs
vega you need to listen to it the white pony
[youtube]VZF9vXeX_nQ[/youtube]
[youtube]Um7ySTHsCf0[/youtube]
[youtube]hbknq6azohw[/youtube]
[youtube]WPpDyIJdasg[/youtube]
[youtube]Hk1jO6q05QM[/youtube]
[youtube]VZF9vXeX_nQ[/youtube]
[youtube]Um7ySTHsCf0[/youtube]
[youtube]hbknq6azohw[/youtube]
[youtube]WPpDyIJdasg[/youtube]
[youtube]Hk1jO6q05QM[/youtube]
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fav deftones songs
Get that white pony nonsense out of here
- rhino
- PAWG Hunter
- Posts: 51143
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59
Re: fav deftones songs
[youtube]LPW92FVMnFI[/youtube]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: fav deftones songs
[quote name="Nick"]Get that white pony nonsense out of here[/quote]
I most certainly will not! Amazing album and i won't hear otherwise!
I most certainly will not! Amazing album and i won't hear otherwise!
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fav deftones songs
That shit is not it the good wood
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: fav deftones songs
You don't like lateralus therefore your judgment can not be trusted
- Methuselah Honeysuckle
- Postwhore
- Posts: 59380
- Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
- Location: the bottle dump
Re: fav deftones songs
[quote name="Nick"]That shit is not it the good wood[/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: fav deftones songs
adrenaline will be listened to this evening, it's been too long.
- M.Bison
- Ancient One
- Posts: 2320
- Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
- Location: Scumbria
- deckard
- Metal God
- Posts: 12502
- Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: fav deftones songs
change, digital bath, engine no. 9
i like change!
i like change!
- Aaron
- Member
- Posts: 191
- Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31
- Ninny
- Metal God
- Posts: 16107
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
- Location: Groaningagain
Re: fav deftones songs
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]LPW92FVMnFI[/youtube][/quote] 
- shadowalk
- Metal God
- Posts: 13850
- Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
- Location: Manila, Philippines
Re: fav deftones songs
[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]LPW92FVMnFI[/youtube][/quote]
[/quote]
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]LPW92FVMnFI[/youtube][/quote]
-
droidspawn
- I'd Rank That For $1
- Posts: 49521
- Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
- Location: to the depths, in degradation
Re: fav deftones songs
[youtube]r7lYbof7iwc[/youtube]
[youtube]gtvyBgp-Wxs[/youtube]
[youtube]Qnj68Dy9AdA[/youtube]
[youtube]gtvyBgp-Wxs[/youtube]
[youtube]Qnj68Dy9AdA[/youtube]


