fav deftones songs

Talk about the classic Dionysian passion. Post the genres, eras, albums and bands that whammy your bar. Try not to post gloryhole era threads.
Post Reply
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

fav deftones songs

Post by droidspawn »

123 go
User avatar
vega
Metal God
Posts: 6028
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 22:33
Location: spain

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by vega »

just i am knowing 1 deftones song



[youtube]u8XVlAIm6O0[/youtube]



:santa:
Image
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by droidspawn »

vega you need to listen to it the white pony



[youtube]VZF9vXeX_nQ[/youtube]

[youtube]Um7ySTHsCf0[/youtube]

[youtube]hbknq6azohw[/youtube]

[youtube]WPpDyIJdasg[/youtube]

[youtube]Hk1jO6q05QM[/youtube]
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Get that white pony nonsense out of here
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User avatar
rhino
PAWG Hunter
Posts: 51143
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by rhino »

[youtube]LPW92FVMnFI[/youtube]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Nick"]Get that white pony nonsense out of here[/quote]



I most certainly will not! Amazing album and i won't hear otherwise!
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That shit is not it the good wood
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by droidspawn »

You don't like lateralus therefore your judgment can not be trusted
User avatar
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore
Posts: 59380
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Nick"]That shit is not it the good wood[/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote: ↑
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by droidspawn »

:frown:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by droidspawn »

adrenaline will be listened to this evening, it's been too long.
User avatar
M.Bison
Ancient One
Posts: 2320
Joined: 10 May 2009, 02:46
Location: Scumbria

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by M.Bison »

[youtube]Lu5GvoAhnY8[/youtube]



Wear it, the bloody cape :chetty: :chetty: :chetty: :chetty:
Image
User avatar
deckard
Metal God
Posts: 12502
Joined: 23 Oct 2010, 03:34
Location: THE NORTH

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by deckard »

change, digital bath, engine no. 9



i like change!
User avatar
Aaron
Member
Posts: 191
Joined: 02 Aug 2011, 12:31

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by Aaron »

[youtube]8zzoW00I8fg[/youtube]
Image
User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 16107
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="rhino"][youtube]LPW92FVMnFI[/youtube][/quote] :idea:
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 13850
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by shadowalk »

[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="rhino"][youtube]LPW92FVMnFI[/youtube][/quote] :idea:[/quote]
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1
Posts: 49521
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: to the depths, in degradation

Re: fav deftones songs

Post by droidspawn »

[youtube]r7lYbof7iwc[/youtube]

[youtube]gtvyBgp-Wxs[/youtube]

[youtube]Qnj68Dy9AdA[/youtube]
Post Reply